New from North Dakota

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NovasExpy

Reaction score
Hi all! I bought my 07 Expy Limited last october, until then i had been driving 91-93 cadillac sedan devilles for the last decade(I had 4 of them, still own 3). Wanted to buy a newer caddy when the wife's car was paid off (dec 16) but she talked me into an suv (we have 3 kids 11, 5, & 3) My 93 caddy I was driving was the newest & most expensive ($1450) vehicle I have owned until last october. Found my Expy at a local dealership after a friend test drove it, fell in love and bought it the next day. Been a Ford guy all my life, as my first car was a 1980 Thunderbird (which I have 2 of now, one is undergoing a restoration in my garage currently). Glad to be a part of the forum!

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum

Somewhat confused by your statement "Been a Ford guy all my life"

Yet you say

"i had been driving 91-93 cadillac sedan devilles for the last decade(I had 4 of them, still own 3)."

Does that mean you been a ford guy for all by 10 years of your life? LOL

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Maybe he can build a Fordallac, like hot rodders did with Studebakers in the 50's. Studebaker commander with a Cadillac motor. Welcome Novas, were just hazing the new guy. Bedrck is our resident electrical guru. When his pipe gets low on tobacco, he likes to analyze. Oh those pipe smoking engineers. Head in the clouds, and they want to measure everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
NovasExpy

NovasExpy

Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum

Somewhat confused by your statement "Been a Ford guy all my life"

Yet you say

"i had been driving 91-93 cadillac sedan devilles for the last decade(I had 4 of them, still own 3)."

Does that mean you been a ford guy for all by 10 years of your life? LOL

I still had/have many fords during that time, the caddy was my dd. I bought the first one in 06 shortly after my first son was born. Wanted a 4 door since it was a pita to put a car seat in and out of my Tbird. Bought 2 more because they were cheap parts cars, and got the other from my parents since they quit using it. They seem to go forever and are awesome in the winter, so I just kept driving them.

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Caddys are nice cars, just like my Lincolns always an electrical issue. But that's what happens when you want all the bells and whistles. Worth it though, cause nothing like rolling down the road on an air cushion feel. Caddies, from 50's through 70's are amazing to drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk