New member from Arkansas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JamesB

Reaction score
James from West Memphis, AR (basically a suburb of Memphis). We had a 2000 Expedition 2wd with the 4.6L Windsor years ago (215K miles when sold) as a family vehicle, sold it when the kids were grown and bought an old single cab manual F150. We have been looking at rural land lately and every time I go off road (even just a dirt road, lol) the wife reminds me we don't have a 4wd.

I decided to trade my old F150 for another Expedition for camping and getting a little deeper in the woods. Found a 2004 Ford Expedition 4wd 4.6L Romeo in pretty decent shape, 178K miles, but no major issues. Seems well cared for. It's my weekend truck.

Since I bought it last week I have removed the side step panels and front license bracket, replaced the map lights with LED's, installed a decent radio, re-clear coated the headlights and spots on the front bumper, painted the center caps on the wheels, replaced the window master switch box and panel on the driver's door, changed the oil (air filter on order) and cleaned the funk of previous owners out of it.

Will need front brakes and tires sometime soon, but planned on changing them out regardless with new rotors and pads and some mudding tires.

Actually missed the old beast, glad to be back in an Expedition.

Expedition.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpwiseman