new product suggestions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1koerner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
im sure there are many great car cleaning products out there but ive been using meguires since i started driving and ive never differentiated from them lol i got so much stuff that they sent me decals and a t-shirt but if anyone has something they think i should try let me know im open to ppl's thoughts and opinions

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If it ain't broke, don't fix it... If the stuff you use works well enough to make you happy, then I would not use anything else. Just my thoughts.

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well how much do you have?

What are you using in terms of LSP? Are you using their consumer or professional line? Also, what color car do you have?

OP
OP
1koerner

1koerner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well how much do you have?

What are you using in terms of LSP? Are you using their consumer or professional line? Also, what color car do you have?

dk blue and i use a combo of both i use their consumer line for washes/waxes but i use their proff line for my tire shine/clay bar ect

kmh1596

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have heard it many times on detailing forums, a saying dating back many years by an expert in the paint and detailing field.. "Find something you like, and use it often."

Through the guidance of a user of the accord (my DD) forum I am on, I recently started using the Blackfire line of products. I will never use anything else. Here is my Expy after only a rinseless blackfire wash and 2 coats of crystal seal, after a new england winter filled with salt, and no washs whatsoever. I can't imagine what it will look like when I correct, polish, and seal it up!

Post2CS15_zps9a741639.jpg

Post2CS14_zpsc7c43060.jpg

Post up some pics of your rig and results with your favorite products!

Last edited:
OP
OP
1koerner

1koerner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have heard it many times on detailing forums, a saying dating back many years by an expert in the paint and detailing field.. "Find something you like, and use it often."

Through the guidance of a user of the accord (my DD) forum I am on, I recently started using the Blackfire line of products. I will never use anything else. Here is my Expy after only a rinseless blackfire wash and 2 coats of crystal seal, after a new england winter filled with salt, and no washs whatsoever. I can't imagine what it will look like when I correct, polish, and seal it up!

Post2CS15_zps9a741639.jpg

Post2CS14_zpsc7c43060.jpg

Post up some pics of your rig and results with your favorite products!

never heard of it got a link to their website perhaps

kmh1596

Full Access Members
Reaction score
never heard of it got a link to their website perhaps

Autopia carcare and autogeek.net are the most common places to buy. Both have 10, 15, and 20% off sales (plus free shipping) pretty frequently.

The autopia forum is a great place for information, particularly the blackfire section:

Autopia Forums - Auto Detailing & Car Care Discussion Forum

Here is the thread of my personal experiences with it on my Accord:

Blackfire Sealants on my Coupe: What a difference! - Drive Accord Honda Forums

I won't ever use anything else... They are super easy to use, and the results speak for themselves. ;)

Last edited:

tjcin

Reaction score
Just my 2cents, I use a combination of products from Adam's Polishes and Chemical Guys. Wash soap and detail spray from Adams and polishes and wax from CG. Microfiber towels from both companies. Unbelieveable customer service from Adams. Only owned the Expedition for a week now and it got washed, clay barred polished, sealed and waxed on day 2.

Attachments

• DSC02385.jpg
    DSC02385.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 69