New Spot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisOIFdoc

Full Access Members
Reaction score
image.jpg
Drove up to the mountains this morning and found a new campsite for next weekend. Here's the view from the site.

Vancouver Bob

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Beautiful view! Hope you don't sleep walk though... that first step is a doozy! Where abouts is that?

OP
OP
ChrisOIFdoc

ChrisOIFdoc

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Beautiful view! Hope you don't sleep walk though... that first step is a doozy! Where abouts is that?

I'll tie a rope to my foot and stake just in case I bring the Jack. :waytogo: The location is up Forest Service Rd 144 in the Jemez Mountains, New Mexico

SnuffThePunkz

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That's awesome. Scenery is different up here in the Wet coast, gotta head south of the border and experience what you guys have down there.

SnuffThePunkz

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've heard good things. Any iconic places to see?

I have a few on my list, the obvious Moab, Alaskan highway, black bear pass.

OP
OP
ChrisOIFdoc

ChrisOIFdoc

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've heard good things. Any iconic places to see?

I have a few on my list, the obvious Moab, Alaskan highway, black bear pass.
Beartooth pass out of Red Lodge, MT over to North Yellowstone, Wyoming. The pass starts around 5000 ft and climbs to 11000. Awesome drive, camping, hiking etc... There's plenty more places but that is my favorite area because it's drier and more rugged than NW MT.