New Spot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SnuffThePunkz

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Western Canada is awesome for wheeling/camping/hunting. Within a day we have dozens of lakes, deep forests, crazy elevations, abandoned mines (yes we've driven in them), hundreds on ghost towns, mud flats, desserts (well nothing like what you guys got in the South, but it'll fall in the definition).

poorboy1964

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Great pics, I've got to get to NM one day one of the few western states I haven't been in it's a crazy desert like Utah so many different types of terrain

OP
OP
ChrisOIFdoc

ChrisOIFdoc

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Great pics, I've got to get to NM one day one of the few western states I haven't been in it's a crazy desert like Utah so many different types of terrain

Yep. I had no idea until I moved here. If you make it this way let me know and will do some poor boy campin.

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I didn't realize New Mexico has such densely forested areas. Looks just like the Pacific NW! Enjoy your camping trip!

When I went on a 48 state roadtrip a couple summers back, New Mexico was the coldest place I drove thru... had some black ice and stuff. In August.

Apparently its got a humongous bunch of highly elevated plateaus with a wholly different climate.... featuring aformentioned ice in August, no not on a mountain pass, and dense forest with herds of elk with a penchant for charging out at your vehicle

Screenshot_2017-10-11-10-47-03.png

PS google says the MEAN (average) elevation in the state of New Mexico
...is OVER A MILE above sea level. And the LOWEST POINT is still almost a kilometer.