Newest pic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swagfu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Wasn't really sure where to post a pic so I thought this would be a good spot. Just got my front windows tinted and added a strip to the top of the windshield. Looks better in my opinion.

20170327_123619_zpsey25hjht.jpg

OP
OP
S

swagfu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Its actually a little lighter than what it looks like in this picture. You can see the difference better in this one. I thought about going darker, but this is the legal limit and I don't want there to be an issue with the police. I am sure they probably wouldn't have done anything, but why take the chance?

20170327_122228_zpskvvxujlr.jpg

Seven11

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That's a very clean looking Expy.

But u should get some Ford F150 Lighting headlights from eBay.

I think I paid $60 and they transformed the look of the car.

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
+1 on the Lightning headlights

What percent did u do the fronts? Seems like 35%

I did 20% front and 35% back and they all match in darkness during the day but I can't see squat out the back at night, 50% windshield helps so much when driving with the sun in your eye.

Ps. It's a very clean truck you got, I like them most when they're as clean as can be in stock form.

ExplorerTom

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have the Lightning style headlights as well. Big improvement over the faded factory light housings.

OP
OP
S

swagfu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Got a pic of the lightning headlights on the vehicle? And is that something relatively easy to change out? As far as the tint % goes...The backs were already done when i got the truck. I assumed they were factory done....i could be wrong about that though. Anyway, the fronts are 35%.

Seven11

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Headlights are super easy to change out. its literally a couple of tabs to pull and corner light is one screw. I bought mine on eBay for $60 over a year ago.

before

XIFVOvi.jpg

after

N5vkp8v.jpg