No 4Hi or 4Lo, but do have auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
65comet

65comet

Reaction score
I saw that post previously in my searching, thanks. I didn't want to write a book on everything and bore people when all I really wanted was to know if the link I have about rebuilding Explorer transfer switch motors was relatable to the Expedition, i.e. how close are they in design. If not, then I'll probably need a new one. Though whenever I take it off, I will do bench testing to see if it truly doesn't work before replacing. Lots of things came up for the Explorer transfer switch in my search and next to nothing for the Expedition even when I tried -explorer at Google. I usually search a couple of hours before doing a post but it is flooded with IWE, which mine work, not much relatable for transfer switch. Since I didn't find much, when I do fix it I will update with what the true problem was and what was done to fix it.

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a Gen II manual here on PDF so is you PM me with a email addy, I can send you the tranny section provided your email will handle large files.

jeff

OP
OP
65comet

65comet

Reaction score
Thanks for the offer. I sent a PM. Nothing I like better than going into the details. I used to have access to a couple of online libraries with detailed manuals but they closed the free access. The really good ones are way out of my price range for only working on my own vehicles.