No longer available: 2004 rear seat DVD player, screen and headphones

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whtbronco

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has any interest, but I thought I'd see, maybe this stuff can help someone with young kids. I have no interest in making any money, parts are available for the cost of shipping. I removed the rear seat DVD player from my 2004 Expedition. The electronics worked fine, but the screen would no longer stay closed. I tried to fix the latch, but the hinges then broke as well and I decided to just make a bit larger replacement out of wood since I did use the screen to block the stupid bright lights on newer vehicles behind me.

Anyway, it's just for parts, but the DVD player works, the auxiliary inputs worked as well and would just need a display connected to install or repair the current display hinges and latch. The DVD drive portion of the housing is fine as well.

I have 2 headsets, but the foam is not in good shape and I don't recall ever seeing replacement so I'm not sure these are usable, they likely would not be very comfortable.