no power on any of my power door locks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

collazoscesar

Reaction score
HI, i can't seem to get any power to my door locks, they all just went dead. i checked the fuses under the steering but all them fuses seem ok. does anyone know what would cause me to lose power to my door locks.
1998 ford expedition
thanks in advance
cesar

OP
OP
C

collazoscesar

Reaction score
HEY CHUCK WHEN YOU SAM MASTER CONTROL, ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE SWITCHES ON THE DRIVERS SIDE DOOR, ( THOSE ARE NOT WORKING EITHER).......IT WAS WORKING BEFORE , THE POWER DOOR ACTUATOR WENT OUT ON IT A EW WEEKS AGO, COULD THAT CAUSE THAT PROBLEM..
THX

chuck s

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Chesterfield, VA (that's south of Richmond, y'all)
Since all the switches are not working the first suspect is the fuse(s), then a loose connection to the drivers door panel.

Did you check the fuses or just look at them. I can't see tiny breaks sometime.

Is there power to the hot side of the fuse? A little 12v test light is handy under there.

-- Chuck

OP
OP
C

collazoscesar

Reaction score
i checked all the little fuses underneath the steering column and they all look good, i seen no breaks in none of them, do you know if there is particular fuse for the switches. im not sure if the relays control those switches and how to test a relay switch.
thanks again