No Start if below 10 degrees

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you not loosing cranking speed I would look at other areas Normally a week battery will result in less cranking speed Sluggish.

Look at my previous post #6

Also check all wiring connections to the pcm and make sure they are clean and tight

Check your fuel pressure at the rail when you have low temps

When was the fuel filter and pump changed and how many miles on the expy?

OP
OP
sM319

sM319

Reaction score
bedrck47, Good article I read that about a wk ago and posted it on another thread in here a day ago for someone to read.
Fuel filter changed and 145,000.

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That most likely were I got that link.

If fuel pump has never been changed its possible the cold weather is affecting it

Also check the fuel pump drivers module (FPDM) for any signs of corrosion being your in the salt belt area There is a good video on youtube about the FPDM

OP
OP
sM319

sM319

Reaction score
Well, the temperature has not dropped below 10 degrees since I last asked questions about this issue. Been starting fine and will update this once again next winter if this post is still here. Like to thank everyone for their replies as it has given me things to look at when it fails to start again.