Obd2 for iphone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
what obd2 adapters work with iPhone? I have FORScan but need a reliable adapter to work with my iPhone 6 to disable hyper flash

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
what obd2 adapters work with iPhone? I have FORScan but need a reliable adapter to work with my iPhone 6 to disable hyper flash

Those really are 2 different questions. The iPhone has nothing to do with programming with FORSCAN. The iPhone only runs FORSCAN lite and it can make no changes.

You have to use FORSCAN with a full license on a Windows machine to make changes.

I use an OBDLink MX BT for my programming with my laptop. With the BT connection I can still use my WiFi in the laptop for access to my home network.

I use a Kiwi3 for my iPhone for FORSCAN Lite, Dash Command, and OBD Doctor. It is fast, but does not work with the full FORSCAN, as far as the last time I checked.

OP
OP
J Ski

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
Those really are 2 different questions. The iPhone has nothing to do with programming with FORSCAN. The iPhone only runs FORSCAN lite and it can make no changes.

You have to use FORSCAN with a full license on a Windows machine to make changes.

I use an OBDLink MX BT for my programming with my laptop. With the BT connection I can still use my WiFi in the laptop for access to my home network.

I use a Kiwi3 for my iPhone for FORSCAN Lite, Dash Command, and OBD Doctor. It is fast, but does not work with the full FORSCAN, as far as the last time I checked.
I ended up buying a obd2 that has a usb plug for my laptop. I only need it to turn off bulb out indicator.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I ended up buying a obd2 that has a usb plug for my laptop. I only need it to turn off bulb out indicator.

Which one? They are not all created equal. It must support MSCan, most do not.

OP
OP
J Ski

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
When connected the Forscan screen prompts informed me where to put the switch for what I wanted to change. Simple.

-- Chuck
Was it easy getting the extended license to download and work?