Ok, what is lighted inside a 2006?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jpav

Reaction score
I've gone through as many posts as I can here trying to find out what bulbs are not currently working on our 2006 Limited.

It would seem to me, that if there is supposed to be lighting, it is missing in these area:

1. Door window switches
2. Overhead selector for the rear climate controls (the little where it blows symbol doesn't light)

Is there anything else I'm missing. I have the interior lights all changed to LED since most of them were burnt out when buying it used, but trying to figure out if these other things are in fact supposed to be lighted before trying to tear into them.

I assume nothing was LED on these, since those shouldn't have gone bad in a dozen years of use.

If anyone is able to confirm, or point me to threads I am missing, that would be great.

Thanks,
Josh

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
you know what they say about assumption it is the mother of all **** up's

Never assume when it comes to the expy

The lights in the door switches Both for locks and windows are LED

The lights in the climate control switches are regular light bulbs

OP
OP
J

jpav

Reaction score
Great. Used low quality led if they have gone bad in the 12 years since new.

Any idea on how to replace either of them? Or is it better to just replace the part. I've seen door window switch thingys for fairly cheap, but if cheap led again, don't want them to go out again, since the rest of the actual switching portion works fine already.

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk