original grey dash paint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aircargoo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
IMG_1719.JPG hi....ok i wanted to paint JUST the coloum between wheel and dash. where ingnition is.

i got a MINT dark grey wheel and airbag but my ingnition area is light grey like the wheel is now. my interior/dash is mostly light grey with the dark grey around cluster and radio.....steering wheel and coloum light grey. these are voriginal colors on this 1st generation truck i own....gonna put wheel on but would like it to match better. color sucs on pic

need the dark grey.....any ideas where to get or a CODE for this color?

txs all....:happy160:

Last edited:

nobycane74

Reaction score
Be careful my friend, I found out that there is in fact two different color codes for the interiors for the expeditions in the years 1997-2002.
The color code for the interior on the door or matching the VIN# is incorrect. That code is for the door panels, the center consoles (front and back).
The front dash board is a whole different color code. Which I found out the hard way for my 2001 E.B. Parchment type colors.

You can reference color bond paints, website to determine which color(s) matches you dash.

For example, what I found out was that my trucks color code interior was (121) Ford Med. Parchment which is a light tan color, but the dash board was darker than the rest of the trucks interior, so I found out that it is the darker of the Parchment; (120) Med. Dk Parchment.

More than likely your truck is registering the singular interior code of (118) Ford Med. Graphite... this is for the door panels and rear panels and center console.

*What you may be looking for is (148) Ford Med. Dk Graphite...to match that front dash board and around the steering column.

Hope that helps.