paint picture updates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
:mfr_omg: I had to go look in person today at mt girl...:roflsquared: I cant believe how good she looks and I forgot my camera...here are a couple of pictures the body shop sends daily...They asked me if i wanted to leave the body side moldings off or on? it looks so smooth without them, but they painted the moldings to match the truck so I think to keep it safe from uncaring people who open their doors...but i plan on parking in 2 spots anyways...lol

Attachments

• ResizeImage.jpg
    ResizeImage.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 124
  • ResizeImage (2).jpg
    ResizeImage (2).jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 132
  • ResizeImage (4).jpg
    ResizeImage (4).jpg
    22 KB · Views: 125

Ward

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks great! On a side note, what tail lights and side mirrors are those?

OP
OP
BakerEdition

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
Looks great! On a side note, what tail lights and side mirrors are those?

The mirrors are off Gen-2 Expy, much more viewing area with these than the originals, plus they have the exterior light on the bottom. The tail lights are LED smoked lenses of e-bay...129.00 for the pair...this is my second set and they are bright and great. I love the smooth look..

kmh1596

Full Access Members
Reaction score
:mfr_omg: I had to go look in person today at mt girl...:roflsquared: I cant believe how good she looks and I forgot my camera...here are a couple of pictures the body shop sends daily...They asked me if i wanted to leave the body side moldings off or on? it looks so smooth without them, but they painted the moldings to match the truck so I think to keep it safe from uncaring people who open their doors...but i plan on parking in 2 spots anyways...lol

Looks like it's coming along GREAT! Don't be "THAT GUY" and take up two spots, though.. Park far away at the end of the lot.. The guy taking up two spots usually ends up infuriating someone to park right next to you, and is kind of not cool..

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
With a lift and the stock runnning boards nobody's door can usally hit mine.

The paint looks great:happy160: