painted interior....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ExpeditionDrew

Full Access Members
Reaction score
so i got really bored and didn't have the money for any snap on stuff or wood-grain.....so i decided to paint it....black....the prep work was a pain but the end product doesn't look to bad. I tried to use some paint prep cleaner first.....but that just made it worse, it made the paint repel more than the armoral did. ....i know i shouldn't have painted but i plan on getting some stock color back ups from junk yard...

View attachment 339

View attachment 340

View attachment 341

Dash 1.jpg

Dash 2.jpg

Dash 3.jpg

OP
OP
ExpeditionDrew

ExpeditionDrew

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I would have done something a little more matte.

i thought of that...but my wife likes shiny things....i had to convince her not to make me use a black metallic paint i figured shiny is better than shiny and glittery...:supergay:...if you know what i mean.

but that's why i want to get some other stock color backups so i can take out these and mess around with them and see what looks the best....

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I remember seeing a saleen truck at the dealership that had the interior painted glossy black, it was all the plastic pieces and it looked bad ass. It gave me the idea of one day doing that matching the exterior color. If you look at the picture it would be all the silver pieces.

2007%2BExpedition%2Binterior.jpg

99 Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks good man! I wouldn't mind painting mine, but then I'd end up painting everything and will need some free time for that.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
looks good... I was gonna do that but then went with the carbon fiber cuz it was cheap..lol