painted interior....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
looks good. i painted my entire dash black. then clearcoated it! hahahh. i like shiny things too! hahahahhahahaha. my entire cargo area is black and herculined, including the plastic. next is the b-pillars, seats, and carpet. then the whole truck will be black!

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would have done something a little more matte.

no way dude!!! youre crazy!!! looks GOOD!!! not bad dude...goes great with the grey...wish i had the courage to do mine...

does anyone know if the top dash on the drive side comes off in the 2nd gens? i'm wanting eveything thats paintable to be painted in the inside (PTM)

OP
OP
ExpeditionDrew

ExpeditionDrew

Full Access Members
Reaction score
looks good. i painted my entire dash black. then clearcoated it! hahahh. i like shiny things too! hahahahhahahaha. my entire cargo area is black and herculined, including the plastic. next is the b-pillars, seats, and carpet. then the whole truck will be black!

wow....i like black....but that's overkill my man...

:sparta: and why do we have this smilie thingy....kinda funny....

NewbieVet

Full Access Members
Reaction score

would love to see some pics if you have them!

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
its super nice! the tan gives it a two tone look, but he wants the whole murdered out look. but i think he needs some silver or chrome on the inside to give it some contrast just like the outside.