Parts for adding Amps and Sub to stock radio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yoop33

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I didnt get as much $$$ as I expected from my Return (Thanks Uncle Sam) so I am considering just buying a simple sub and using the Alpine Amps I already have with the stock head unit (not Navi) in my '03 EB. I still want the bass to sound clean so what parts do I need to get power and sound from the stock head unit to the Alpine Amp and then to the Sub? I would prefer not having to tap into the rear speakers.
Thanks!!!
P.S. If possible I would like to amp all speakers... Do they make something for that??

OP
OP
Yoop33

Yoop33

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just found another thread on here from 2010 but doesnt mention if its possible to amp all the speakers. I would really like to get the signal right from the head unit.

OP
OP
Yoop33

Yoop33

Full Access Members
Reaction score
B.F.D. Has found and posted EXACTLY what I was looking for. If you were a chic id send you flowers.... ok not really
But seriously, that will work for a Sub too? I think I will need a 6ch Box to run all 4 speakers and a sub... no?
Sorry if im wrong... been out of the stereo game for a while.

Big Ford Daddy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks like PAC has what I am looking for... Do you personally use their products, B.F.D.? I would love to see some install pics if you have any.

I have in the past, but I have no pics. They are plug and play adapters and work great. Planning on using them for my dvd player install for my expy. You can get them cheaper on ebay. Just copy and paste the model number adapter on ebay search and save $$$

OP
OP
Yoop33

Yoop33

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just finally ordered from ebay. Got for $50, half the price of local shops and I can install myself. Cant wait to start listening to Pandora and Slacker Radio in the truck!! Thanks, Big Ford Daddy