Please give your seat review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
chrystalandmike
Reaction score
Thank all who replied. That was the feedback I was looking for. I have had a chance to sit in both cloth and leather seats since I asked the question and found the both very comfortable compaired to my explorer.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh Freeway you only like leather cuz you get spanked with it...its a personal preference, I personally don't see a difference in comfort over leather...I do know the leather is hot as shit in the summer when your wearing shorts and is cold in the winter...my 2 cents..

not be Baker...that must have been your "sinner" life...lol

I only want to comment on the material choice. I say go with leather if you have kids (vinyl is even better). I had a cloth interior in my previous truck for the first bit of my sons life and cleaning up leather is 1000x easier.

+10000000000000000000 on this for cleaning ability

2nd and 3rd row in Expys are entirely vinyl anyway.
I agree that vinyl/leather is so much easier to clean than cloth. My kids often eat in the car and the Civic's cloth seats are full of food stains. They'll be a pain to clean when I decide to sell the car.

this is true...all seats are vinyl for 2nd/3rd rows...the front only have leather tops which is what you actually touch...

i have an 03 xlt with cloth seats. the cloth has held up well. as has the cushions. im 6'9" 350+ so the seats are being put through more than normal. i slide in and out of truck with out using the running boards. and the outside of the seat is still holding up.

tallsville...BIGSVILLE may be a more appropiate name...lol...i work with a guy your size...he may be 6'7...but is 350lbs...has XLT expedition...cloth...no complaints on ride or seating durability