Potential lightning donor vehicle.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
toms89

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
All the good parts look to be intact.

Yep.

Some potential to make out ok if buyer sells remaining good parts they don't need. Trans, rear, tires, etc....

For someone thats considering a lightning conversion all the parts are there which makes it a decent value depending on final cost.

Stoned06

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Another good thing about it is that as far as one can tell, it is still stock. Still has stock upper pulley and airbox, which also appear to have been in there a while due to the dust build-up. If those haven't been swapped out, chances are the lower pulley and tune are still stock.
Doesn't mean someone had modded it and sold it after putting it back to stock, but it could mean it wasn't beat on too bad.

Razor

Reaction score
Great find Tom... I bit to far for me. I've had search agents set up for the last several months looking for something like this on the left coast. Still don't know if I want to take this project on, but haven't had anything like this land in my lap yet.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savbraze