power 3rd row seat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

djeuch

Reaction score
Originally posted by 9mmBullitt
I did not get the power fold for several reasons. Two more motors to go bad, I can lower and raise manually quicker than the power fold, my kids love playing with buttons! I have no problem with the manual feature. I guess it is a personal preference.

Buttons are disabled when the doors are closed. Safety feature.

I do wish it was faster (and one-touch as I already said) but it's definitely a neat feature!!!

Now, if only I had a power liftgate. :)

billycuth

Reaction score
Sorry to dig up a WAYYYY old thread, but has anyone created their own handles or straps to easily pull the non-powered seats back up? Just curious. I did a google search but didn't find anything.

BIGRED03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sorry to dig up a WAYYYY old thread, but has anyone created their own handles or straps to easily pull the non-powered seats back up? Just curious. I did a google search but didn't find anything.

Since you dug it up I will comment. It is one of the main reasons I bought another one, the power third row. I cannot even imagine climbing over the second row tow to change the position of them. From the earlier commenter on the heated/cooled seats this was a must have for me as well. The power fold running boards are also great for us built closer to the ground, it is like walking into the cab. Granddaughter loves them and the rest of the g'daddy's play house.

Last edited:

Jackolo

Reaction score
Kind of ghetto... but could you just get some leather straps and just wrap them around the stem of the head rest?

I'm plenty happy with my powered third row. I could do without the cooled seats but my GF loves them. I wish I had the powered running boards though.

BIGRED03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Kind of ghetto... but could you just get some leather straps and just wrap them around the stem of the head rest?

I'm plenty happy with my powered third row. I could do without the cooled seats but my GF loves them. I wish I had the powered running boards though.

What is kinda ghetto? There is a set of power boards for sale on here somewhere I saw it a couple days ago, just saying. Oh yeah, just how hot does it get in Edmonton? Try a summer day in southern Florida were the seat will burn its pattern into your butt and touching steering wheel is like sticking a wet finger to an frozen ice tray.

Last edited:

billycuth

Reaction score
I don't want it to look ghetto. I want functionality for my wife. She can't be climbing in and out to change seat positions...

Personally I like that it's one less thing to break, but that's just me.