power door will lock but not unlock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

trigg

Reaction score
Trigg, do you have the installation manual? I was able to find one for the 6.2 version.

You'll need a test light or meter and sewing needle to test for the unlock signal. Let me know when your ready.
Trigg, do you have the installation manual? I was able to find one for the 6.2 version.

You'll need a test light or meter and sewing needle to test for the unlock signal. Let me know when your ready.

Not sure which manual you mean you mean. The one for the AM6 thing? Anyway, I don't have a one. I've got a test light and needle. I know a guy who is going to help me when h gets back from vacation-I got busted up in RVN and am a bit limited when it comes to crawling under dashes etc. I'm sure he/we could benefit from your knowledge. I do appreciate it for sure!

OP
OP
T

trigg

Reaction score
Try replacing the battery in your remote

I've had remotes from multiple manufacturers where some buttons worked a hell of a lot better than others, and strangely that was often remedied with a new battery

Amazingly ive heard that from to other mechanics. My son just bought a battery identical to mine. we tried it but didn't work. Thanks the same

OP
OP
T

trigg

Reaction score
oops, thought you meant car battery. I've replaced the remote battery. Problem is the master door lock on the armrest will lock the doors but wont unlock them either. I have to unlock the drivers door with the key pad or the key but can lock it with the remote.

OP
OP
T

trigg

Reaction score
Ive got the remote working for everything except unlocking the doors. Same with the button on the armrest. Is there a fuse specific to unlocking the doors and rear hatch?

OP
OP
T

trigg

Reaction score

im ready!!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dcleghorn01