Power Window wiring diagram 2000 Expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Regardless of which switch you use. Driver front or Passenger front the ground circuits are connected to the drivers switch

OP
OP
T

tcwaltz

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have no not checked the drivers switch because initially I didn't think it was the problem. I'll likely do today or tomorrow. I'm still thinking wire since I can open the door two inches and it goes up. Of course one of my sons friends rolled the window down even after I told them not to and they coudlnt' get it to roll up, he opened the door as instructed and it worked fine.

I was debating on ordering a new master switch (its all 4 switches). Wouldn't be a total waste because the PO put duct tape on the switch so it didn't get used and the switch is funky now. Stilling thinking there could be a break in 313 in the drivers door.

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Lower the passenger window Then make a jumper and jumper pin #3 C509 at the master switch to a good ground, and see if the window closes.

If it does then I suspect a faulty switch REMOVE JUMPER before pressing any other switch If you don't you may blow a fuse

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You can also add a jumper to C609 at pin 2 that goes to chassis ground. If the window works then the 313 wire, master switch and ground connection are in question. Move that jumper to the next closest connection (C509 pin 4) to the G200 (ground). Keep moving the jumper to the point that the window stops working. The fault will be located between the that point and the last point of operation.