Problem with remote start system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mubarakma

Reaction score
Hello everyone
I have Expedition Limited 2010 equipped with remote start system and everything was fine until the battery dead
I have changed the battery with new motor Craft one from the dealer second day car became crazy during running I hear speakers sound without turning on then next day new scenario remote start stopped working I will Post a video for it after remote start issue another problem appear car is not starting by any keys through ignition I pull the battery Poles and clean them and it works fine but still the problem with remote start system remain
I went to the dealer and they have no idea how to fix it after searching on Google I reach here
Sorry for the long story
Below YouTube link explain the problem

OP
OP
Mubarakma

Mubarakma

Reaction score
When you first changed the battery did you also have the no start problem?
Before battery problem there was no issue and after battery replacement It was working for one day but next day it stopped and the situation as you can see in previos post video.
Our ford dealer has no Idea for such system and same model here has no remote start my car was imported from USA.

OP
OP
Mubarakma

Mubarakma

Reaction score
Do you have a test light or multimeter and know how to use either of them?
Sorry I don't have both of them I know how to use them but if you guide me I will go to car electrician guy and ask for any loop test.
Thank you

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You will need the wiring diagrams in order to trace the circuits. Check with bedrck47 on here for them.

The video appears to show the electronic portion of the remote start is working but the starting circuit isn't. Having the diagrams will allow you to find the wire that is the trigger for the start relay.