Question for the fathers in here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
at what age ahould I stop walking naked infront of my kids? My oldest is a 4 year old girl and a 2y.o. Boy and I swear the girl is smarter than me already.

Like when do they develop a sexual apatite and understand what's hanging between my legs is used for beside peeing.

The only time I'm naked infront of them is when I'm showering which they seem to enjoy watching me doing so... Don't ask me y but sometimes this is the only time I get to see them between jobs.

MLKESQ

Reaction score
I'd say that at those ages you are probably safe for now. By the time your daughter hits 4th grade, I betting they will be teaching basic sex ed in school, as I think that's when my oldest two went through that things will change, but stuff happens from time to time even still. I'm lucky that my daughter (11) hasn't taken to the boys yet. I think that appetite depends on the kiddo.

bearss07

Reaction score
Every one is different, and maybe it's because I'm modest, but I don't let mine see me. My boy is almost 5 and my girl a year and a half. My wife is more free with it though. Just do what you feel is right.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When she's starts to notice you're different...that's your indication

Mr. 10K

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've raised two daughters and a son and every family has their own sets of values they want to impart to their children. Only you and presumably, your wife can decide what and how you want to teach your kids about sexuality so I won't presume to know any more than you do but here's a thought. At what age would you think it inappropriate for THEM to walk around the house naked? If you are able to come with an age, you might want to change things prior to that time....but again, it's all up to you guys. My wife and I were very open about sex & sexuality and it was never taught to be dirty or shamed but it was also taught to be respected and cherished and not to be handed out freely.....

You and your wife will be fine....that you even question yourselves tells me so....good luck, it's the best job in the world!

jeff

Quadradomus

Reaction score
at what age ahould I stop walking naked infront of my kids? My oldest is a 4 year old girl and a 2y.o. Boy and I swear the girl is smarter than me already.

Like when do they develop a sexual apatite and understand what's hanging between my legs is used for beside peeing.

The only time I'm naked infront of them is when I'm showering which they seem to enjoy watching me doing so... Don't ask me y but sometimes this is the only time I get to see them between jobs.

Alright, I'll probably get flamed here...
But is it only me that is asking why a grown adult dude would ask such a question on a 'Ford Expedition Forum'??
I guess I just figure it's something I'd ask a buddy about over a beer or something.
OK... going back to look for posts about Fords.

cekkk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Alright, I'll probably get flamed here...
But is it only me that is asking why a grown adult dude would ask such a question on a 'Ford Expedition Forum'??
I guess I just figure it's something I'd ask a buddy about over a beer or something.
OK... going back to look for posts about Fords.

Exactly what I was going to ask!! But since we're all here, I raised three daughters, they all came up straight, happily married, could now support Mom and Dad if they had to, and I have no freakin' idea how to answer this dude's Q. I would, however, suggest he and mom close the damned bathroom door! Now let's get back to Ford's and assume we all know which bathroom to use without the necessity of a court order. Sweet Jesus, People!

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It's a slow news day! Habbibie's Expy is in the shop, sometimes we veer off topic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk