radio option 1 1/2 din

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aircargoo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
radio.JPG hi again....i got the 1 din radio with the open slot under it to put things... its 1 1/2 din opening. i want a decent radio with bluetooth ect.....

any pics people....these radios are big. i got room but wanted some pics and experence putting it in if you installed.i usually do myself over the yrs but not these big ones...

Last edited:

uscgmac

Full Access Members
Reaction score
View attachment 20357 hi again....i got the 1 din radio with the open slot under it to put things... its 1 1/2 din opening. i want a decent radio with bluetooth ect.....

any pics people....these radios are big. i got room but wanted some pics and experence putting it in if you installed.i usually do myself over the yrs but not these big ones...
I just got a one din to replace my stock radio because the stock volume control stopped working. I was looking at double din radios but you have to trim the inner dash to make it fit and they are two to three times the price. I ended up buying a kenwood excelon with Bluetooth, Pandora, I Hart radio, Spotify and so on. The double din would look better and maybe have more functions and touch screen but I couldn't justify double to triple the price if not more for an older truck which is my second car.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk