Radio wire harness connection location.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Brian

Full Access Members
Reaction score
what about that black socket right above it?

does look like a radio connector but it could be anything...a manual would tell you

do you have power to the radio?

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

Koop57

Reaction score
The back of the radio is hooked up that goes from the wires that you hook the back of the radio into down into the ******* - because I changed out a heating core which means you have to take out your whole dash so I didn't unplug my radio I just unplugged all the ******* wire harness plugs and put my Dash in my backseat and when I came back to put it back in I couldn't see anywhere to put it so the back of my radio is perfectly fine and stock or aftermarket doesn't matter because they all plug into the same plugs behind the radio and go to that plug which plugs in somewhere else and I need to know that location

OP
OP
K

Koop57

Reaction score
The plug above it goes to my parking brake thing and I knew where that one was I just had to dash out when I took the picture. And everything else works but the radio I'm currently driving the car. It does not power up or anything like there's no power going to those wires because I need a home for that plug

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
No need for the language

But you didn't hook something back up so YOU need to find and fix the problem

That's not a factory unit I suggest you pull the radio and get a model number and the google it so you can see the wiring diagrams

BTW Since you need to know the location I SUGGEST YOU LOOK BEHIND THE DASH

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ATTACHED ARE PRINTS OF ALL THE FACTORY WIRING BEHIND THE DASH

YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR WITH THESE PRINTS

Attachments

• 151-48.pdf
    45.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 151-49.pdf
    46.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 151-50.pdf
    46 KB · Views: 5

Big Brian

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The plug above it goes to my parking brake thing and I knew where that one was I just had to dash out when I took the picture. And everything else works but the radio I'm currently driving the car. It does not power up or anything like there's no power going to those wires because I need a home for that plug
hey I aint a mind reader just asking

throwing f bombs wont get you anywhere with me

I asked if the radio had power, you are assuming it doesn't, maybe something went wrong with the radio. If you dont have power at the radio trace it back like any other wiring problem, you dont know that that plug is related to the radio, you are just assuming it is

thats how I would handle it

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
stock or aftermarket doesn't matter because they all plug into the same plugs behind the radio and go to that plug which plugs in somewhere else and I need to know that location

FYI KNOWING IF ITS Stock or aftermarket does make a difference

You may have to remove the radio in order to find the factory connector that the aftermarket wiring needs to plug into

Last edited:

lbv150

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The factory radio takes two plugs one wire harness for the power and the other for the speakers.....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savbraze