Raptor Steering Wheel Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

edizzle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Living in the mountains, we used the paddle shifter everyday. I REALLY use it. As incredibly advanced and noticeably better this transmission is then the 6 speed it can shift unnecessarily. There is actually a post from a month or so ago before we got the platinum where I made mention of disappointment in the omission of paddles.

I’m going to post a time lapse video of a typical 10 minute drive so you guys will see what my everyday is compared to others.

I would do the swap simply for the paddle shifters alone. Did you say there is a way to just put the paddles on the platinum steering wheel? That’s probably what I would do.

07xln

Full Access Members
Reaction score
No reason for the attack- its a very common modification on the f-150 side and its nice to know its even more plug and play on the Expy side.

Your comments are uncalled for and racist

His comment is hardly racist. Stop trying to blow this out of proportion

You forgot tractor supply trailer lights on the front grill. Hello pot, meet kettle.

That was a good one I have to admit.

Living in the mountains, we used the paddle shifter everyday. I REALLY use it. As incredibly advanced and noticeably better this transmission is then the 6 speed it can shift unnecessarily. There is actually a post from a month or so ago before we got the platinum where I made mention of disappointment in the omission of paddles.

I’m going to post a time lapse video of a typical 10 minute drive so you guys will see what my everyday is compared to others.

I would do the swap simply for the paddle shifters alone. Did you say there is a way to just put the paddles on the platinum steering wheel? That’s probably what I would do.

Then use the lock out feature like us poor saps with the 6 speed. When I was in the Smokies for a couple of weeks last year I just locked out 6th gear and sometimes 5th and never felt the need to shift it manually. Believe it or not the trans tuning in these crappy 6 speeds is more intelligent then you think

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
You forgot tractor supply trailer lights on the front grill. Hello pot, meet kettle.
You’re just jealous that you didn’t think of that first. No different than an $80 kit that is offered for the f150s. It’s a light and a mount. Hello ass, meet hole

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
I know right!!!!!! That is the first thing I thought of. I have so much to say, but won’t start anything else with J Skeezy
Not the first person to do this with marker lights. I know you envy my 2016

OP
OP
rcompart

rcompart

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@rcompart
next thing you need is recaro 5 point racing seats, a roll cage, an advanced auto parts stick on hood scoop, a paul walker style mitsubishi lancer spoiler, nos under your passenger seat, some underglow, and a DC Sports muffler hanging out the ass end of your ex and youll be the coolest guy on the block bro:rice:

Funny thing is I vaguely remember you modifying the exhaust and adding a lift kit and tires to your TaurusX. Does all that help you navigate parking lots to troll stock vehicles. ;)

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
Funny thing is I vaguely remember you modifying the exhaust and adding a lift kit and tires to your TaurusX. Does all that help you navigate parking lots to troll stock vehicles. ;)
Vaguely remember huh? You have listed half of my current modifications. Sounds like you’re stalking my 3rd gen

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
I love giving you guys shit bc you feed into it just fyi