RBL and TBL socket replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jseales

Reaction score
A couple of the light sockets in the running boards and one of the light sockets in the third (high) brake light have corroded. The corrosion is so bad there is no pin left in the socket. Has any one replaced these before and do you have part numbers or any descriptors that can be used to look them up? I am not looking for a whole wiring bundle, just the socket with pigtail.
1997 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer Edition
Thanks in advance.

uscgmac

Full Access Members
Reaction score
A couple of the light sockets in the running boards and one of the light sockets in the third (high) brake light have corroded. The corrosion is so bad there is no pin left in the socket. Has any one replaced these before and do you have part numbers or any descriptors that can be used to look them up? I am not looking for a whole wiring bundle, just the socket with pigtail.
1997 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer Edition
Thanks in advance.
You can find aftermarket sockets at autozone or another auto parts store. Just do a Google search. Also try eBay.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk