ReadyLift SST 3/2 kit 69-2070

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
Alright, $$$ is being set aside for this Readylift SST 3/2 kit for my '16. I want to hear any issues that you may have had if you are running this kit. Tire rubbing issues, panel trimming/cutting, additional work that was needed to existing suspension components. Thanks all!

OP
OP
J Ski

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
Are you looking at this one?
SKU
69-2070

I'm curious too....please post up on what you find off this board.

jeff
Yes, and I will. Hope I get some more responses though. Only thing I e heard so far is people having to trim some to fit various sized tires. I'm more concerned if brake lines or anything had to be extended or replaced due to the lift or if pre existing suspension components wear out more quickly

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
No wear issues on the 15 after 6 months...but it was totaled this past December. Have the kit again, and plan on installing on the 17. Schedule is crazy right now, so not sure when. MUST get an GOOD alignment after the install. No lines need to be extended or ever seemed stretched when I looked at them. Width of the tire makes more difference in rubbing than height, at least on mine that had the electric boards. Had 33's, but the site says 35's will fit. That is only a skinny 35 if at all on the Ex's with the Electric boards. I tried a 35x12.5 and it wasn't even close to fitting. Went with a 33 that was less than 11 wide, and it was good. If you have the regular boards, you can trim and probably fit a 35x12.5.

No_Fish1978

Reaction score
No wear issues on the 15 after 6 months...but it was totaled this past December. Have the kit again, and plan on installing on the 17. Schedule is crazy right now, so not sure when. MUST get an GOOD alignment after the install. No lines need to be extended or ever seemed stretched when I looked at them. Width of the tire makes more difference in rubbing than height, at least on mine that had the electric boards. Had 33's, but the site says 35's will fit. That is only a skinny 35 if at all on the Ex's with the Electric boards. I tried a 35x12.5 and it wasn't even close to fitting. Went with a 33 that was less than 11 wide, and it was good. If you have the regular boards, you can trim and probably fit a 35x12.5.

I'm new....first post. Been searching all weekend but can't find confirmation.
Looking at the ReadyLift 3/2 for my '17 EL Limited with power boards. Factory 22" x 9.5" +44mm wheel, 285/45/r22 Scorpions.

If I have a 20x9 +30mm wheel picked out....will a 275/65 r20 BFG AT that is 34.1" tall (2" taller than stock) and 10.8" wide(.4" narrower than stock) fit without rubbing after the ReadyLift kit? Any other issues I should be worried about?

No_Fish1978

Reaction score
Yes...read all 60-70 something pages but still wasn't sure....

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Munkiebunz3

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The rear brake lines are a little tight at full drop. If you plan on yumping then try to find a set. When you do please post the part numbers so I can buy a set too.