Remote key fob?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnboneske

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you need extra keys for it, Walmart will cut/program a new key. They program it to an existing key you have. I think it was about $50 for a key...

tilliepeople

Reaction score
Make sure when ordering you get the correct remote. I was not paying attention and ordered a 3 button instead of a 4 button . They work just fine though

JAMEL PINO

Reaction score
hello
new to forum
2003 expy 4.6 xlt
fobs stopped working and i cannot get programming after the 8 th turn of key
any info?
i had ignition on position 3 with driver door open for 20 min or so while a removed dash bezel
dont know if that sequence did something
but fobs stopped working right after

Don Hall

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you have new blank fobs, then there is no need to tell you to check out eBay.

FYI..... PROGRAM ALL YOUR FOBS AT ONE TIME. ALL FOBS MEANS ALL OLD FOBS, ALSO.

Last edited:

BillAlex

Reaction score
I just ordered a set of the FOB's. Looks a little complicated to program but have saved tons over the years on GM products by reprogramming myself instead of taking to a dealer. Have reprogramed several Cadillacs and usually pretty easy. I will let you know how easy it is for a Expedition when they come in.

Trainmaster

Old School Member
Reaction score
Many of the cheaper ones on ebay are aftermarket knockoffs. I've had some of the $10 ones stop working after a couple of weeks.