Rough idle and power loss

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
Glad to hear you found the problem! After that stick around we could always use a useful member

OP
OP
E

Enigma346

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'll stay around. I still have some things to learn about the vehicle but will help when I have the knowledge to do so. I've always had cars and never really had problems. Did all the maintenance, but that is different than learning to diagnose and repair. Although I have learned a lot of repairs too. Just every little problem can be a new learning experience with any vehicle.

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Cars with no problems you must have owned Toyotas/ Honda's! Thanks for getting back with solution. The misfire on 6 makes sense, yours was an easy fix. A disconnected hose, wow wish they were all that easy!

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
E

Enigma346

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I owned two Honda's. Never a problem with them. Sadly I just got rid of my '14 Civic Si coupe. Was a fun little car to drive. Especially out here on the curvy back roads.

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
See did I call it or what. Like I used to fells friends and customers looking for a used vehicle, always said Toyota, Nissan, or Honda. Every woman I dated in my younger days drove Toyotas, smart girls. Got real good with Celicas, Corollas, and one Toyota Starlet!

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk