Scheduled maintainance and oil changes?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Markg2

Full Access Members
Reaction score
2018 XLT--

My wife's 2 week old vehicle and I keep forgetting to grab her manual when in the garage.

Does the manual have a mileage/maintenance schedule or same only incorporated in the electronics of the info center or dash (my Honda RL maintenance is only present when needed on the info center)?

To stay within the guidelines of the regular and extended (Ford) warranty, is there a required maximum mileage for oil changes? I take our cars to Grease Monkey in Denver and keep the receipts.

Mark

Flexpedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You can save or print the manual or supplements below. Never hurts to have a spare copy:

https://owner.ford.com/tools/accoun...lts.html?make=Ford&model=Expedition&year=2018

Yes, there are maintenance intervals, some aspects vary like any other auto mfg. They must (should?) be met and receipts could be required in the event of a catastrophe. There is a complete maintenance schedule in the manual. The dashboard reminders are more of a convenience.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
FYI You can send that manual to your kindle app (assuming you have this) and then you always have it with you on your phone.