seat covers for xlt front seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wpatters1229

Reaction score
Need some seat covers for our 2000 ford expedition. So many out there it is hard to know what is junk. Any experience on which to buy would be great. I like the fuzzy fake sheep skin but just need to cover the seat which is badly worn.

Thanks

uscgmac

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Cover king makes great covers but super expensive. If you just need cheap ones then bell body glove neoprene ones are ok or go real cheap and get some dickies or cheapos from AutoZone or pep boys. Just make sure you get the ones for your specific seat such as high bucket with built in head rest and so on.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

outdare

Reaction score
This website has some good videos on how to replace seat upholstery. You can find cheaper replacements on ebay. https://www.theseatshop.com
Ebay is usleathercarseats.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

bocco

Reaction score
Just finished both front seats on my 2000 last week. They look great. I added about 3/4" of foam to build up the bottom of the driver seat. It was about $800.00 to do both front seats but I love the results.

Daveyj

Reaction score
Just finished both front seats on my 2000 last week. They look great. I added about 3/4" of foam to build up the bottom of the driver seat. It was about $800.00 to do both front seats but I love the results.
Got a picture of those?