Sell- 2003 Expedition EB w/ slipping trans, 173K- great interior!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've got a 2003 EB with a slipping transmission so I parked it and bought my new truck. The engine has around 173K on it and it sounds fine when I start it. I will tell you that there must be something electrically going on though because some days I start it and it runs perfectly and other days it runs rough and throws a "misfire" code but I honestly don't believe anything is really wrong with the engine.

As you can see, the interior is in very good condition for it's age and the exterior doesn't look too bad when it's been washed. It has a cracked cover on the rear bumper from a trailer coming loose and striking it but I have another gold cover from the yard that goes with the truck.

It has all the options including 4WD and less then 10k on a new set of tires so I'd like to get a grand for it. I can take & send plenty of additional pics if your really interested but I'm not to move on the price since I have a local offer from the yard for it.

I'll prob wait a week before listing it on fleabay. I started it up and let it run while I cleaned it out this past weekend to take the pics. I have not tried taking it on the road since the trans began to slip.
1.jpg 1a.jpg 1b.jpg 2.jpg 1.jpg 1a.jpg 1b.jpg 2.jpg

jeff