Service manuals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

venturegames

Reaction score
Good day all,

Quick question, I have a 2001 expedition and I came across a full 3 set ford factory service manual in excellent conditiob but it's for a 2001 model year. Could I reliably use the manuals for my 2001 model expedition, is there much difference between the model years. I have the 5.7 all wheel drive/4x4 model.

Thanks in advance.

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yes, you can use a 2001 manual for a 2001 Expedition. :D I am presuming that was a typo though. Very little changes within generations, so 97-02, 03-06, etc manuals would be very similar. You can always get bootlegs of the digital version off eBay on the cheap also for your specific model year.

OP
OP
V

venturegames

Reaction score
Thank you, yes I meant 2000 expedition service manual. I ask becouse these manuals are practically new and include the factory wiring and schematic book and since I have an electric problem I wanted to make sure I can use those manuals