Smash and run punks get caught in the act.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
To keep it short, I'm in my truck, just got home and a car full of teenage kids drives by my house one of the kids smashed my mail box, and a few more on my block, I put up chase, called the cops and before you know it all 4 are in handcuffs, low lifes have nothing better to do

Here's my smashed mail box!

20170809_000920.jpg

20170809_000912.jpg

20170809_000938.jpg

Last edited:

swagfu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Get the little bastards!!! I bet the neighbors are happy you got them.

OP
OP
Habbibie

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
I don't think any of them knew it was 11pm most were sleeping.

USMCBuckWild

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Good job. I can't stand ignorant destruction of someone else's property. Too bad its no longer a Federal offense to smash a mailbox.

Look in your CCL thread

intelisevil

Reaction score
Unfortunately they know who got them in trouble . . . I wouldn't be surprised if you're in for more damage in the future. This little incident won't put them away for long (if any time at all).

low lifes have nothing better to do
than to come back for more!

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Unfortunately they know who got them in trouble . . . I wouldn't be surprised if you're in for more damage in the future. This little incident won't put them away for long (if any time at all).

than to come back for more!

Think so?

95% likely they too drunk to walk and got no clue where they were

OP
OP
Habbibie

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
Think so?

95% likely they too drunk to walk and got no clue where they were

Nah they were sober, all their parents came to my house already begging I don't proceed with the charges and offered to fix my mail box numerous times. I rejected all their offers and I promised all of them they'll be seeing me in court.

Hayes Riviere

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I don't even understand... what's the point of smashing someone's mailbox with a hammer? Don't these idiots have something better to do? That doesn't even sound fun at all. I hope you proceed with charges and give the bastards what they deserve. I bet it's not their first time doing something like this.

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I don't even understand... what's the point of smashing someone's mailbox with a hammer? Don't these idiots have something better to do? That doesn't even sound fun at all. I hope you proceed with charges and give the bastards what they deserve. I bet it's not their first time doing something like this.

Utter lack of feminine attention and no other nonsense tribalistic testosterone outlets like team sports

Its either collectively break **** or end up bickering and breaking each others faces...

because the world is, like, SOOO unfair, Trent's grandpa died and left him a Camaro (lucky~!!), Brent's new stepmom is like toootally hawt, Chad got to third base with a passed out college chick, and here we are barely able to afford 4 eighty dollar playstation games and a bag of weed per month....life sucks lets go break **** before we succumb to the urge to beat up Joey.... (feral teens are just sensitive like that)

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Also not sure I understood correctly, but if OP's first or last name happens to be Habbib, then this here might be a "selfless outpouring of national pride and love for country" (read: sorry cowardly half-assed foray into hate crime)