SoCal Meet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just thought i would see if anyone is interested in a meet and possible trail ride. Maybe end of july. meet up for breakfast and for those that want to do a trail ride. Any thoughts are suggestions?

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i would be down. but how about early july? after the 4th. and on a weekend. fri-sun. those first two weekends would work great. other than that idk.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
TDS is this coming up weekend. March 1-3. ill be out there after work late friday afternoon early night. come out and join in on the funn. im taking the sexpy and the trike.

mindgame

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Totally Jealous... If I was not stuck in the middle of the pacific.. I would be totally down with this ideal.... :head3:

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Truckhaven. just west of Salton City. North marina Drive is the road into camp. turn right at at the first hill, dont go over it, and follow it down to this area. that wash is called palm wash, its not obvious but it is a wash so its kinda hard to miss. ill be out there with at least a blue mid travel ranger. maybe some more trucks. these are roughly the gps cooridents. since im pulling in late at night now well see where i camp. where ever there is room. 33.291875, -116.009681

camplocation_zpsa5dba3b0.png

Last edited: