Speedometer Calibration

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
bsamc2000

bsamc2000

Reaction score
Just a quick update....
I had the tires installed and they made a world of difference in the looks of the Expedition. I love it.
I called 3 different dealers in my area and they all told me that there is no way to change the calibration. And the 2 offroad shops around me want to sell me a $300 adjustable "box". Im throwing the BS flag on this one. I guess I will live with it for now until I buy a programmer.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you can always get a cheap GPS and watch the speed on that... until you get a programmer

OP
OP
bsamc2000

bsamc2000

Reaction score
I plan on installing a pc in the Expedition with a gps as soon as I finish up a couple other small projects. I just need to find the right touch screen, remold my bezel and relocate the climate contols.
Thanks for all the replies and information.

Dcopp13

Reaction score
I have 275/60R20 on my 2014 expy and i think i notice a different in the way it shifts. Especially on the highway trying to pass. Seems to be in too high a gear. My stock size was 255/60R20. I am also deciding which tuner to get. The dealer says they might be able to program it for $120 but it's not guaranteed to work.