Steel bumpers for 1st&2nd Gen from WAM Bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
HolidayJones

HolidayJones

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yea she did $700 and up with several different designs and different finishes..
Waiting on my Taxes to hit the bank and going to get the front.. I'm excited can't wait..haha

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Awesome

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Vancouver Bob

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've been interested in getting a cool bumper for a while now... no one makes them for the 2nd gens that I was able to find except for TAG (and whatever other names they may have used). Was just about to concede to the fact that, if I wanted one, I'd have to settle for one designed for the F150 and have some shop do what they need to get it mounted. Saw this post and got excited! :chewie: I just reached out to them on Facebook... we'll see where this goes... hopefully onto the front of my Expedition :)

Vancouver Bob

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Natalie from WAM replied back within minutes. Sent me an email with the following:

The Ford Expedition 03 – 06 front starts at $700 You can choose from winch style or bumper only version. We offer a lot of different options for recessed light mounts, grill guards and tow points. We have 3 different finishes Primer with Satin Black , Primer with black bedliner or Bare metal.

We are currently at a 3 to 4 week turn around time. Shipping is estimated at $200 - $350.

She also sent a few photos to show examples... I liked this config

Piled onto Truck.jpg

OP
OP
HolidayJones

HolidayJones

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah they have great customer service now. The only reason I took the time to come back in here and let you guys know. I know when I had my Expy TAG was the only marker I could find, but sadly never was able to get one. They build a lot bumpers for vehicles no one's messes with

Vancouver Bob

Full Access Members
Reaction score
More from Natalie... who's been amazingly helpful!

Expedition 03 – 06 $700
Winch style $10
5” recessed light mounts $75
Shackle mounts $40
A style grill guard $95
Light bar with 2 tabs $65
Primer with Black bedliner $105
$1090 (does not include shipping)

**This one also has a receiver in the front please add additional $65

Vancouver Bob

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Great communication with Natalie through out the inquiry. Placed the order today. Was quoted a 4-5 week turn... probably not including shipping. Guessing that will take another week or so. Shipping to the West Coast added another $230! I'm jealous of those that were able to just go pick it up! Curious to find out how it mounts... I hear that the 2nd gen Expedition's front bumper/grill assembly needs to get cut for the bumper to fit so I'm mentally prepared for that.

OP
OP
HolidayJones

HolidayJones

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Great communication with Natalie through out the inquiry. Placed the order today. Was quoted a 4-5 week turn... probably not including shipping. Guessing that will take another week or so. Shipping to the West Coast added another $230! I'm jealous of those that were able to just go pick it up! Curious to find out how it mounts... I hear that the 2nd gen Expedition's front bumper/grill assembly needs to get cut for the bumper to fit so I'm mentally prepared for that.
I had to cut out the middle of the sub bumper on my Jeep, and then use the holes made for tow hooks for the mounting bracket. Just had to replace the radiator, so I took the bumper off. You can see what I had to cut. 1853226282a205531dbe504a0248cf51.jpg

Vancouver Bob

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks for the pic HolidayJones! Is your grill a separate piece? What does she look like with the bumper on? Is it pretty sturdy for only being bolted up at the tow hook mounting locations with 4 bolts?

Last edited:

Vancouver Bob

Full Access Members
Reaction score
In looking at a close up of the few gen 2's with the steel bumpers, it looks like the bumper assembly gets cut along the red line... hard to tell though, there could be more of the white under the bumper.

Front Mod 1.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cfarnAK