Steering wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm looking for a Tan steering wheel for my 97 EB... its in bad shape..

if someone finds one or has one please let me know.. the scrap yards here want $300 for a used one.. i think thats out rageous:shooter::shooter:

FtLaudBlkGT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Check ebay, there are quite a few expedition steering wheels.

jjbusa

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yea eBay or an upholstery shop can re wrap it

Racenut

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm looking for a Tan steering wheel for my 97 EB... its in bad shape..

if someone finds one or has one please let me know.. the scrap yards here want $300 for a used one.. i think thats out rageous:shooter::shooter:

Are they trying to sell you the Air Bag with it? $300 with air bag is a good deal, but if that price is for the wheel only then they are trying to bend you over.

Try these guys out, shipping shouldn't be to bad since they are in Portland Oregon :

ROSE AUTO WRECKING

http://search4714.used-auto-parts.biz/inventory/retail.htm

They had one for a '97 but it is gray, but if the '98's use the same wheel then you are in luck because they have one for $30.00.

When I used to live in Vancouver, WA I used these guys alot! They have always been very helpful and friendly, as a matter of fact I used them about 2 years ago and had my dad ship a transmission for me for my old '90 Ford Taurus MTX SHO and since I lived out of state they even waived the core fee :waytogo: Now that is what I like to call customer service!