Suggestions on cleaning chrome wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Also use Poorboys wheel sealant to keep future stuff from sticking. Realy like the way it works and smells :insane:

Last edited:

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
soap/water...hand dry...then use something to shine them up...if chrome they will be nice already but u can get some chrome polish or spray/wax...one of our vendor's is FUKKEN Wax...i love it for my rims...with this stuff...if you dont want to u dont have to wash the rims...it will wash/wax/shine in one step...spray it on...wipe it off...then go back with dry terry cloth to *BLING BLING BLING*

own1bigtruck

Reaction score
I use "White Diamond Polish" on my chrome stuff now. Also works wonders on aluminum. Use it on both motorcycles. Very very fine grit abrasive, if it is really bad, use 0000 steel wool first then polish it out with the white diamond. I do believe it also has carnuba wax in it also.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just heard about using coke and tin foil...some guy on fb used it and came out great...I know another guy that said he used Easy-Off oven cleaner...his rims were CRAPPY and they came out good in comparison of what they were before