Sunroof drain hole?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

milo

Reaction score
Just bought an 06 expedition ,so new to this forum. The driver side floor is wet and did some searching and found it could be the drain holes on the sunroof. Also where the back seat goes into the floor, those indents are also full with water. I found two drain holes in the sunroof on the front of the sunroof are there any in the back. Am I on the right track or should I be looking at something else. Thanks

OP
OP
M

milo

Reaction score
So do I need to pull head liner down to get at the 2 back ones

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So do I need to pull head liner down to get at the 2 back ones
Sorry Milo I don't have that information. I tried to see if I could find a YouTube video but none of them that I found talked about cleaning the rear tubes.

powerboatr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
no
if you remove visors , you can open sunroof and slide your hand to get to the tube, just be very conservative at how much you manipulate the headliner
it happened to my 2010 going over a freezing rainy pas in nm...once it thawed...the passenger got wet, drains tubes were off

OP
OP
M

milo

Reaction score
Front one are clean so now I think it might be windshield or maybe door gasket . Only the front drivers floor and the small indents where the back seat sits into have water in them. Just Seems weird. Any suggestions , thanx again

OP
OP
M

milo

Reaction score
Does anyone know the size of the screws for the oh shit handles

Flexpedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They are Torx screws if I am not mistaken. Thinking a T15 or T20. Not allen wrench.

Last edited: