Supreme Suspension vs. PMT Suspension????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tjhoward84

Reaction score
I am looking at replacing the rear upper and lower trailing arms on my 1999 Expedition. I've come acroos 2 companies that appear to offer the exact same products; a kit with both the upper and lower trailing arms. The only difference (as best as I can tell) is the price.

Supreme Suspension: $250 for the kit
PMT Suspension: $450 for the kit

What are people's thought? Is there a $200 difference between these two company's products?

ExplorerTom

Full Access Members
Reaction score
For a long time the PMT bars were on my radar. But then Supreme Suspension came out with theirs. I bought the Supreme bars and have been happy. My trailing arms weren't in too bad of shape to begin with.

I'm not sure that the grease zerks that you get on the PMT arms are worth the extra money- you can (and should) add your own for just a couple bucks. I wish I would have added some on mine.

acolic

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just installed upper and lower Supreme Suspension trailing arms and they seem to be working just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ShillyDilly

Reaction score
Got my lift/leveling kit from Supreme and love it. Quality stuff and decent customer service too.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
geovanni