suspension light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cd2110

Reaction score
I'm having a problem with the suspension light on the panel coming on. The suspension has been checked and no problems found. What i'd like to know is, if there is a fuse that i can remove to keep the light from coming on. I've looked in my manual and there are three fuses listed for suspension. My truck is a 1998 Eddie Bauer, 5.4 engine,4 wheel drive

thanks

smo0othride

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I would suggest taking out the bulb from the dash for the check suspension light instead of taking out the fuse. Taking out a fuse can be dangerous since you're not sure what you're deactivating.

dpl002

Reaction score
susp light

Are you sure they turned the air suspension deactivation switch back on under the passenger compartment dash. This would be shut off for suspension work. If it is on i would suggest taking the negative battery cable off to reset the ecm. Also check the adjustable ride height sensor located under the vehicle (one on the front axle and one on the the rear) to make sure they didn't damage it or disconnect it

Last edited: