Sway bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swagfu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looking for a set of sway bars for the 99 expy. Anyone have a good recommendation and place to get them from?

ExplorerTom

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just put some Energy Suspension end links in the front. Also replaced the front sway bar bushings with Energy Suspension.

OP
OP
S

swagfu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Finally getting these put on today. Anxious to see and feel the difference. I am also having them look at the shocks. Seems like they are riding too rough. Could just be me I suppose. It is a truck so it might just ride a little rougher than I think it should.

1997SCEBFEX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Finally getting these put on today. Anxious to see and feel the difference. I am also having them look at the shocks. Seems like they are riding too rough. Could just be me I suppose. It is a truck so it might just ride a little rougher than I think it should.

what tires do you have?

OP
OP
S

swagfu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Took it for a ride today for about 15 miles. It was definitely better than before. Much more stable, not just in sweeping turns, but also going straight. The wind didn't push it around like before. I would definitely suggest this for anyone.

OP
OP
S

swagfu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
what tires do you have?
I have Michelin's on it. I may go to something different next time around, but these are nice tires. I would like the BF Goodrich All Terrains. But I am a long way from needing new tires.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dcleghorn01