Test Drive...?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
dlcorbett

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The other reviews ive seen a mote positive, but all are very short. For the most part, they are opposite of the navi reviews. The interior is panned(to an extent) but its driving dynamics are more critically praised.

powerboatr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
three dealers within 30 miles have one each of limited on the build sheet scheduled2017-11-07.png to arrive soon. threw in the xplan page pricing...wholly cow.

OP
OP
dlcorbett

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Theres a few dealerships offering extea incentives on top of the 1000 rebate from ford

Dennis48755

Reaction score
What is this "1000 rebate from ford"? I hadn't heard about it.

Can you direct me to where this is officially stated?

Dennis

OP
OP
dlcorbett

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you go on search inventory, it has in on select vehicles. Also, some vehicles already in vehicle stock has it listed in their final vehicle pricing.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I searched dealers in my area and according to the ford tracking site one dealer has already recieved a few expos. Looking at Lincoln, however, last week the inventory search showed 4 but now zero, I’m not sure why.

OP
OP
dlcorbett

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ive noticed that to. From my understanding if the expy or navis dont pass their inspection, ford takes them off the inventory listing

Flexpedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Have a local dealer listing his 2018's inventory, you'd think its on the lot until you get there....
They call it clever marketing, I call it wasting customers time.

They ask for my phone number. I give them one. It could be my number in a few weeks. See how clever marketing and time wasting work both ways?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cfarnAK