The Official Ford Customer Service “Out of the Office” Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
FordCustSrvc

FordCustSrvc

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you know of a temporary schedule change.

A colleague will be on vacation, so I'm stepping in to assist on our Twitter feed (@FordService) from February 27th until March 7th.

My priority remains assisting you all here on the forums.

During this time, I will be available from 2 p.m. until 11 p.m., with normal hours resuming on March 10th.

If you have any questions, please let me know via private message.

Todd

Last edited:
OP
OP
FordCustSrvc

FordCustSrvc

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I will be out of the office tomorrow, Friday April 25, 2014. I'll return on Monday April 28, 2014.

Have a wonderful weekend and we'll chat soon! :)

Tricia

DRS1

Reaction score
Todd...

I have a 2003 EB we purchased new. Overall, been a good vehicle. However, I (as so many others from 03-12) have the galvanic corrosion (or whatever the cause) BAD on the rear hatch. All of it is by the open handle and trim piece. My 2003 has not yet been plagued by any other aluminum defects design on the rear hatch, or hood. Must be due to our care of the SUV. We keep it clean, waxed, including under body protection.

I am appalled that NO support from Ford to me or so many others.

If Ford does not want a 300k decrease per year in F150 sales (2015 and beyond), I highly suggest you get Ford to help me and other get the aluminum defects fixed.

NO ONE, once the perception gets out how bad Ford is with aluminum on their SUVs, will be confident about the all aluminum F150.

Care to help out? I have led my family to a exclusive Ford owner clan since 1979... Until recently, when I chose a Genesis 5.0 over a SHO. Our past inventory started with 79 Turbo Mustang Pace car.. Then, 82 GT, 86 SVO, 87 MK7, 86 Turbo coupe Thunderbird, 89 SHO, 92 CV touring sedan (still have), 95 SHO, 97 Expedition, 2000 Windstar, 2002 CV sport (still have), 2003 Expedition (mentioned), 2004 F250SD Lariat Powerstroke, 2005 Lariat F250SD PS, 2008 F350SD PS King Ranch (still have), 2008 E150 (still have), 2006 Freestar (still have) 2008 Fusion (still have).

As you can see, we have spent hard earned income on a bunch of your products. Now it is time to honor this... Please fix the rear hatch. Get our family back in the fold for Ford. My daughters are millennials. And their peers are not Ford fans as a majority (or large minority). They are watching to see how you handle this. :)

Thanks in advance.

Genesis 2012 TAU 5.0
Sent from my iPhone using Tap..

OP
OP
FordCustSrvc

FordCustSrvc

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I will be out of the office tomorrow, Friday July 4, 2014.

I will be returning on Monday, July 7th, 2014.

Be safe and have a Happy 4th of July! :signs1::patriot:

Tricia

OP
OP
FordCustSrvc

FordCustSrvc

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Tricia is out of the office today. For immediate assistance before she gets back, please contact us via one of our social media outlets, or call our Customer Relationship Center at 1-800-392-3673 (Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM Local Time).

Have a great day!

Deysha

OP
OP
FordCustSrvc

FordCustSrvc

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I will be out of the office tomorrow, Friday August 29, 2014.

I will be returning on Tuesday, September 2, 2014.

Be safe and enjoy the holiday! :chewie::happy160::gathering:

Tricia

FordServiceCA

Reaction score
Hey all; I wanted to let everyone know that Kwasi and I will be out of the office on Monday, September 1st, and will return bright and early on Tuesday the 2nd!

I hope everyone who celebrates has a wonderful holiday weekend! :)

Brittany

OP
OP
FordCustSrvc

FordCustSrvc

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'll be out of the office tomorrow, Friday October 10, 2014.

I will be returning on Wednesday, October 15, 2014.

Don’t worry one of my lovely colleagues will be here to assist if you guys need anything.

It’s time for a little vacation. :happy160:

See ya soon!

Tricia

OP
OP
FordCustSrvc

FordCustSrvc

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Tomorrow is the day to have turkey, eat stuffing and get stuffed!

I will be out of the office tomorrow, Thursday November 27, 2014. I'll be returning on Friday, November 28, 2014.

Now, that's a great reason to be thankful, and I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! :favorites37:

Tricia

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dcleghorn01