There goes the motor..,

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So when do you think they'll be done, and up and running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Habbibie

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
Wednesday, Thursday or Friday! It's not clear yet and not the shop's fault either, I just keep adding more and more to the build
On Monday i told the shop owner might as well also do the rear wiper motor and replace the arm, also fix the goofy window defroster that has come off the window,

today I told him remove the oil pan and Prussure wash it and clean up the bottom end of any sludge deposits, also clean the top end since it's all right there

That's all for now until it's back up and running, then before I take hold of it I'm gonna have him (he doesn't know it yet) refill my AC freon, replace fuel filter and pressure clean the injectors and maybe replace my front and rear diffs and trans fluid...

Then after they're all done I'm taking it straight to another shop to get windows tinted and remote start installed

So as you see the list keeps growing and growing but hopefully I'll have it back home by the weekend and nothing left to do to it beside drive it daily for a few more years

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sounds good, how's the job situation?

OP
OP
Habbibie

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
Bottom end is shot, not worth the value in rebuilding it!

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Oh no! I was hoping you got lucky. So a Toyota Tundra for the next family beast?

OP
OP
Habbibie

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
No, i Think I'll get a used motor and put all the new stuff I got on that motor and call it a day.

Otherwise if that fails too then I'll just torch the truck in an empty field and watch it burn.

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just make sure you get a high agreed on price, like a collector car from your insurance, then ****!

OP
OP
Habbibie

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
Just watching the headache burning away is a pleasure all of its own.

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That's true, but cash never hurts. Helps ease the pain!