Third row rear pillar speakers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Newnewowner

Reaction score
Hello all,

My 2015 el has the rear d pillar speaker grates. Are there speakers in there? Anyone else have them? Thought they were Lincoln only.

Thank you.

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I checked and mine has them too. I didn't even realize that I had surround system. Turned if from stereo to Surround but I don't really notice a lot of difference.

bobmbx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Play something loud, then switch back and forth between Stereo and Surround. Find an HD radio station or use Sirius as the source. The difference should be quite noticeable but not necessarily louder, though.

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Play something loud, then switch back and forth between Stereo and Surround. Find an HD radio station or use Sirius as the source. The difference should be quite noticeable but not necessarily louder, though.
Okay I was just listening on 4 or 5. I'll go turn it up. :D

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay tried it again with the volume on 10. With the surround system on it sounds like the guitar player was sitting right next to me and the bass player was behind me. The base was noticeably louder, I'm sure the other cars could hear it thumping. :D

bobmbx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Great! Now get yourself a gangsta rap cd, put your hat on backwards and cruise.