This sucks, whoever moved this move it back

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DontBeJeff

Reaction score
I didn't know where it was before. Having it on the front page seems like a more prominent place for people to find it who may have never known about it before. Sometimes it makes sense to move the cheese.

Dorzak

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I didn't know where it was before. Having it on the front page seems like a more prominent place for people to find it who may have never known about it before. Sometimes it makes sense to move the cheese.

There was Forscan threads in several different forums General, electronics, and all the generations. That is why I suggested the change.

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Unless the viewers phone or computer is more sophisticated than mine, you have to dig to find posts other than expedition first through fourth gens. My Android is set up for timeline, and other areas like engine, interior and cooling have to be dug out one group at a time. I'm with stamp, its like your resume, if you want lots of people to read it, best to stand out.

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk

Dorzak

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Unless the viewers phone or computer is more sophisticated than mine, you have to dig to find posts other than expedition first through fourth gens. My Android is set up for timeline, and other areas like engine, interior and cooling have to be dug out one group at a time. I'm with stamp, its like your resume, if you want lots of people to read it, best to stand out.

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk

That is configuration within Tapatalk. The mobile page it is just scrolling down a list.

briandye

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I don’t use Taptalk or whatever. Never ever been a fan of the way it downgrades forums everytime I’ve tried it. I use Safari on an iPhone X, and I like the forum like this. I like an area dedicated strictly to Forscan.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think it's much better here it has a dedicated section. it's linked up from the posts scattered elsewhere that had no organization.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savbraze